Pumpkin Moon is now closed for this season, thank you so much to each and every one of you who visited our farm this year and we hope to see you again next year!
Pumpkin Moon was open from Friday 20th to Sunday 29th October from 10am to 4pm, now closed.
Borrow one of our many different coloured wheelbarrows and have fun choosing from over fifty different pumpkin, squash or gourd. We will explain all the prices to you and talk to you about which ones are the best to eat. There are so many delicious ones to pick
The tiny Munchkin or white Casperita are perfect for decorating your house or painting and only cost £1. Most of our pumpkin and squash cost £2-£3 or the really large ones like Monster Smash or Polar Bear will be individually priced. You can pay with cash, debit or credit cards.
- Prices are explained when you arrive.
- Borrow a wheelbarrow or bring some strong bags.
- Do be careful with your children and the wheelbarrows as we don’t want them to tip over.
- The pumpkin stalks have been cut for you so just pick what you want from the field.
- The stalks are a bit prickly so either wear gloves or pick them up from the base.
- If it has been raining then do wear wellies as this is a field and it is bound to get muddy.
- Pumpkin Moon is on a farm so it might not be easy for pushchairs or wheelchairs to get around.
- For hygiene reasons no dogs are allowed except for guide dogs.