Pumpkin Moon will be opening for the season from 10am to 4pm on
Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th October
Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th October
Friday 19th October to Sunday 28th October
Borrow one of our wheelbarrows and have fun choosing from over seventy different pumpkin, squash or gourd. We will explain all the prices to you and can let you know which are the best to eat.
The tiny Munchkin or white Casperita are perfect for decorating your house or painting and only cost £1. Most of our pumpkin and squash cost £2-£3 or the really large ones like Monster Smash or Polar Bear will be individually priced. You can pay with cash, debit or credit cards.
- Prices are explained when you arrive.
- Borrow a wheelbarrow.
- Do be careful with your children and the wheelbarrows as we don’t want them to tip over.
- The pumpkin stalks have been cut for you so just pick what you want from the field.
- The stalks are a bit prickly so either wear gloves or pick them up from the base.
- If it has been raining then do wear wellies as this is a field and it is bound to get muddy.
- Pumpkin Moon is on a farm so it might not be easy for pushchairs or wheelchairs to get around.
- For hygiene reasons no dogs are allowed except for guide dogs.