Pumpkin Moon is now closed for this season, thank you so much to each and every one of you who visited our farm this year and we hope to see you again next year!
Have fun choosing which pumpkin or squash you like best from over 50 different varieties
- Prices are explained when you arrive.
- Borrow a wheelbarrow or bring some strong bags to carry your pumpkin in.
- Do be careful with your children and the wheelbarrows as we don’t want them to tip over.
- The pumpkin stalks have been cut for you so just pick what you want from the field.
- The stalks are a bit prickly so either wear gloves or pick them up from the base.
- If it has been raining then do wear wellies as this is a field and it is bound to get muddy.
- Pumpkin Moon is on a farm so it might not be easy for pushchairs or wheelchairs to get around.
- For hygiene reasons no dogs are allowed except for guide dogs.