Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
This delicious hot chocolate is really easy to make.
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice or cinammon
- 1 mug of milk
- 1 tablespoon good quality drinking chocolate or real chocolate
- Put the milk in a pan and simmer for a few minutes. Don’t let it boil.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and chocolate to your cup and stir a small amount of warm milk into it until melted.
- Stir in the rest of the warm milk or if you prefer your milk frothy, use a frother or shake it in a flask for a minute. Be careful as the milk is hot.
- Decorate with a small amount of pumpkin spice or whipped cream.
You could sweeten with sugar or honey.